Windows » Development » Components & Libraries » RTSP/RTMP/HTTP DirectShow Source Filter 4.4
RTSP/RTMP/HTTP DirectShow Source Filter 4.4
56K: 1h 11m 9s 64K: 1h 2m 15s 128K: 31m 8s 768K: 4m 20s
Total: 889 | Last week: 0
WinXP, Win Vista, WIN7, WIN8
RTSP/RTMP/HTTP DirectShow Source Filter Publisher's description:
from DATASTEAD Sarl
The Datastead RTSP DirectShow Source Filter SDK lets develop applications to capture and decode audio and video from streaming sources, exposes the uncompressed audio and video pins, and save at the same time the streams to a file without transcoding.
The filter can:
- receive streaming sources in RTSP, RTMP, RTP, HTTP, UDP, RTP, MMS, Shoutcast protocols,
- connect asynchronously to the URL, without blocking the main thread,
- expose the uncompressed video and/or audio output pins,
- apply text overlays,
- control the brightness, hue, saturation,
- record at the same time the video streams in their RTSP format without transcoding, directly to a file (MP4, FLV, MOV, AVI, or MKV), with or without audio,
- generate new files on the fly without loosing frames and without stopping/restarting the graph.
The filter includes internally the required multiplexers (MP4, FLV, MOV, AVI and MKV mux) but does not (re-)encode in H264, it saves directly the native H264 frames to the recording file.
If the audio recording is enabled the audio stream is encoded to PCM, MP3 or AAC, depending on the recording format.
The filter can be invoked:
1) either directly by writing a DirectShow application with:
. the DirectShow SDK (Microsoft),
. DirectShow.NET (SourceForge)
. DSPack (Delphi).
The sample code for each SDK is included in the package.
2) either directly from the TVideoGrabber SDK, in this case TVideoGrabber builds DirectShow filter and only 2 or 3 lines of code are required to start the preview or recording, e.g.:
VideoGrabber.SetAuthentication (at_IPCamera, "root", "admin")
Our license is a commercial, per developer license (royalty-free, whatever the number of PC on which your application using the filter is installed).
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall
RTSP/RTMP/HTTP DirectShow Source Filter Version History:RTSP/RTMP/HTTP DirectShow Source Filter 4.4 added on: 20-01-2015 - actual version
RTSP/RTMP/HTTP DirectShow Source Filter Related software downloads:
RTSP/RTMP/HTTP DirectShow Source Filter Related Tags:RTSP RTMP H264 DirectShow FLV FLASH Streaming IP camera Shoutcast rtsp directshow filter file without video audio directly recording videograbber
News about new products, updates, and special offers via e-mail.