Windows » Development » Management & Distribution » Agile Commander 1.2.0
Agile Commander 1.2.0
Average Rating: 0%
User Rating: 0 votes
Visitors Rating: 0 votes
Members Reviews: 0
56K: 8m 33s 64K: 7m 29s 128K: 3m 45s 768K: 31s
Total: 11 | Last week: 2
Agile Commander Publisher's description:
Agile Commander is a desktop kanban board for IT project management Its goal is to be extremely powerful for single programmers (indie developers, freelancers, start-ups) and small teams.
Which Agile Commander feature decide, that program is designed especially for single users or small teams?
- is classic application - don't need server or any additional infrastructure, you can use it on your own computer;
- have got small hardware - requirements application need after launch just about 40 MB RAM, don't strain your computer resources and don't affect its efficiency when is off;
- made you an owner of your data - every project is written in custom file in JSON readable format, don't need to install any database server;
- made your actualization under control - while Agile Commander is a common desktop application, you don't need to worry that at a crucial moment of your project the web application provider make fundamental changes or end the services. It only depends on you when you switch to a newer version of the software;
- work offline - you do not need an internet connection, work wherever you be without worrying about accessing your data;
- had perpetual license - no monthly fees (subscription);
- had quick story filtering by using text and easily accessible story type buttons.
System Requirements:20MB disk drive
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support:
Agile Commander Version History:Agile Commander 1.2.0 added on: 02-05-2018 - actual version
Agile Commander 1.0.1 added on: 15-02-2018
Agile Commander Related software downloads:
Agile Commander Related Tags:Agile Commander kanban project management PM scrum agile commander project small application don't need work
News about new products, updates, and special offers via e-mail.