Average Rating: 0%
User Rating: 0 votes
Visitors Rating: 0 votes
Members Reviews: 0
56K: 1m 0s 64K: 52s 128K: 26s 768K: 4s
Total: 20 | Last week: 0
Linux, Linux Console, Linux Open Source, Mac OS X, Mac Other, WinXP, Win2003, Win Vista, Linux Gnome, Unix
GraphicsJS Publisher's description:
Key features of GraphicsJS library making it stand out:
- Rich line drawing - not only Bezier curves, but also any deformations including arcs and other curves.
- Powerful text features - multiline texts, text measurement, including width, height, as well as wrap, overflow, indent, spacing, align, etc.
- Virtual DOM, designed for drawing rapidly and only what is necessary.
- Smart layering system including z-index.
- Its own transformation engine, with no need to use embarrassing in-browser transformations.
- Cross-browser support including legacy browsers (IE6+).
Developed and previously used as the graphics engine laid down in the foundation of the commercial charting libraries produced by AnyChart - AnyChart, AnyMap, AnyStock, and AnyGantt - GraphicsJS already operates data visualization solutions implemented by Oracle, Microsoft, Volkswagen, AT&T, Samsung, BP, Bosch, Merck, Reuters, Bank of China, Lockheed Martin, and thousands of other prominent customers of AnyChart, including over 70% of Fortune 1000 list companies.
Interactive data visualization is only one of multiple cases the rich GraphicsJS library can be used for. For instance, it also may be utilized for creating literally any images and graphics-related solutions and patterns including animated pictures, infographics, cartoons, and so on. Currently available demos include Galaxy, Rain, Bender from Futurama, Bonfire, 15-Puzzle, and more.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall
GraphicsJS Version History:GraphicsJS 1.2.0 added on: 28-02-2017 - actual version
GraphicsJS 1.0 added on: 15-09-2016
GraphicsJS Related software downloads:
News about new products, updates, and special offers via e-mail.